WebBorer: Directory Enumeration in Go
WebBorer is a directory-enumeration tool written in Go and targeting CLI usage.
(Formerly named GoBuster, name changed to avoid collision with OJ Reeve’s excellent work.)
- Highly portable – requires no runtime once compiled.
- No GUI required.
- Natively supports Socks 4, 4a, and 5 proxies.
- Supports excluding entire subpaths.
- Capable of parsing returned HTML for additional directories to parse.
- Highly scalable – Go’s parallel model allows for many workers at once.
Please see the CONTRIBUTING file in this directory.
Copyright 2015-2018 Google Inc.
WebBorer is not an official Google product (experimental or otherwise), it is just code that happens to be owned by Google.
For questions about WebBorer, contact David Tomaschik firstname.lastname@example.org