I started playing the excellent IOARM wargame on netgarage. No, don’t be expecting spoilers, hints, or walk-throughs, I’m not that kind of guy. This is merely a list of interesting reading I’ve discovered to help me understand the ARM architecture and ARM assembly.
- Docker containers for cross-compilation
- ARM Syscalls (I’m not sure why they all seem to have +0x900000 to their value, you certainly don’t use them that way.)
- ARM Assembly System Calls (This is part of a bigger series that looks excellent at a glance.)
- Shellcode on ARM architecture
- Syscall.tbl for ARM (Use with the w3challs.com version to see arguments used.)
- Calling Conventions
- GDB with User-Mode QEMU